Sunday 7 March 2010

A Sunday in Stendal

After finally having a good nights sleep because Dottie flew home last night - so no snoring to accompany me when I sleep - I was awake around 8.30. Sat in bed reading and eventually got up at around 11am.





After breakfast I went with Kerstin to the stables and of course Hamlet came with.



We went to see Kerstin's daughters horse who was in the stables. Christiane is home for the weekend so has taken the horse out for some exercise. Meanwhile christiane's boyfriend and Kerstin filled a trailer with muck to use in the garden for the vegetable patch which shall hopefully grow over the next few weeks. I didn't have any wellies with me so I couldn't get properly messy :-( Oh well that is on the shopping list.

Just ate a roast dinner for the first time in months. Am now in bed watching save the last dance.

Will just take it easy today for tomorrow is my first day in work at the school

No comments:

Post a Comment